CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship applications for eligible candidates through online have started. These are the under graduation scholarships given to the low-income families for their girl child education. CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship will help them to complete their 11th and 12th classes. The amount directly transferred to their bank accounts, which makes the system transparent. There are no middle persons in the scheme.
It is available only for the CBSE students who completed their 10th class and looking forward to continuing education. CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship Scheme is for the single girl child to their parents without any siblings. The application, renewal process are available in the below sections of the article.
CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship
The scholarships provided to students who secured a minimum of 60 % of marks in their 10th examinations and thinking about further education. The scheme offers a scholarship for two years, which you need to renew every year. It is the broad central scholarship the students studying in CBSE schools form all states can apply according to marks secured in the examination. Many girl children dropped from education due to the lack of financial support. So the central board has given a scholarship that supports them to complete education.
The scheme helps the parents who are trying for their girl child education and encourage higher studies. CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship applications and renewal are available in the online process. The complete details of the rewards and application date discussed in the article.
Details of CBSE SGC Scholarship
|Name||CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship|
|Available for||11th and 12th standard|
|Eligible||Single Girl Child with no siblings|
Objectives of CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship
The scheme wants to provide financial support to the only girl child who passed the 10th exam with 60% and continues studies in the CBSE syllabus. It wants to encourage parents who are showing interest in education. The scholarship is available for two years in completing their 12th standard. The girl child should pass the 11th standard with 50 % of marks to apply for the renewal of application. It is available for only central board girl students who secured the minimum merit marks.
CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship Eligibility
There is a list of criteria that the students need to reach to apply for scholarships online.
- The scholarship is available only to the Indian nationals
- A girl should be single children to parents without any siblings.
- Students who passed the 10th CBSE board exams with a minimum of 60% can apply for a scholarship.
- The NRI students are also eligible to apply for an education scholarship.
- The candidates who secured more than 50% in the 11th standard are only eligible for the renewal process.
- Candidate’s tuition fee should not be more than Rs. 1500 per month for the academic year are only eligible to apply.
- The increase in tuition fees in these schools should not increase more than 10 % of the total.
- The beneficiary can avail of other benefits provided by her school or organisations.
Documents for CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship
- Adhaar Card Copy, which linked with Bank Account of the candidate.
- Bank Pass Book
- Class 10th Mark sheet copy for a fresh application
- Class 11th Mark Sheet for renewal
- Study and Conduct certificate
- The application must be signed. Otherwise, they will reject it.
- Candidates all application form should be certified by the present school principal.
CBSE Single Girl Child Free Education Duration
The scholarship awarded for years of 11th and 12th standard and the renewal every year. The board must approve the beneficiary changing the school or study course before changing. The regularity and ethical conduct in school will also affect the scholarship allocation. If the CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship, once cancelled, can not renew under any conditions, and the decision from the board is always final. So, attaining the score and minimum attendance is a must for applying for the scholarship. Also, check the details of Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship
CBSE Single Girl Child Free Education Reward
The scholarship amount will transfer directly to the bank account of students and the amount of RS. 500 for a month given for the education charges. The payment of scholarship is through ECS/NEFT process.
Selection Process of CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship
Students who completed the Class X Exam from CBSE and secured 60% of marks considered for scholarships.
- Single Girl Child for the parents can only apply for the scholarship. The candidates should pursue classes 11th and 12th from CBSE affiliated.
- Candidates should have Original Affidavit prescribed format available on board’s website.
- The Affidavit should enrol by First Class Judicial Magistrate or SDM or Executive Magistrate or Notary.
- The 11th standard school principal must approve CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship application form after completing the 10th
Dates for CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship
The last date of the scholarship applications online will end in mid-month of October, and application by hard copy to address the last date is mid-November of every year. For particular details, check the official website of CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship. You need to complete the application process in these months through online.
CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship Application
We can apply the online process, and that takes only a few minutes to complete. You need to have all the required documents, which make the process easy. Here are the instructions that help you to apply for CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship.
- Open the official site of CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship in the browser or click here to redirect the page.
- Here click on Fresh Application link of the particular year on the screen.
- Tap on the SGC-X Fresh Application option forms the left side menu on display.
- Candidates give your Roll Number and date of birth to start the application process and tap on the Process button below the page.
- Give all the required details for an application like school name, address, father name, Permanent address, and submit the form.
- Note the registration number from the page and upload the required documents in prescribed formats and sizes.
- Now, print the Affidavit and Undertaking documents from the guidelines section and fill them, paste photograph, and get approved from the principal.
- Scan them and convert to PDF file up to 1MB Size and upload the documents.
- Tap on the “Print Confirmation” tab on the screen and generate the page by giving Roll number and Date of Birth in spaces.
CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship Renewal
- Tap on the SGC- X renewal option from the screen that will open a new web page.
- Fill the details of Roll Number, Date of Birth in DD/MM/YYYY format on screen, and tap on process option to continue the process.
- Follow the screen instructions to complete the renewal process of application, and you need to have the 11th standard marks sheet during the process.
- The renewal applications only accepted after the results of 11th Candidates securing a score of 50% of marks can fill the application which is signed and along with required documents send to the mail address below
Scholarship Unit6, CBSE,
2 Community Centre,
CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship Contact Numbers
If you have any problems with the scholarship application, you can contact toll-free numbers and solve them. Applicants can also write an Email to the address mentioned below, and you will get a definite answer within one day. For other information check Timesalert.
- CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship contact number: 1800-118-002
- Email ID: [email protected]
What are the reasons for CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship rejection?
If the application is not in the correct format and missing of required documents are the reasons for rejection.
Do we need to renewal applications every year?
Yes, the renewal of the application is compulsory, with required documents every year separately.
What should we do if we received a cheque of the expiry date?
There is no need to worry candidates should contact the CBSE Scholarship branch for the valid cheque.
- 1 CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship
- 1.1 Details of CBSE SGC Scholarship
- 1.2 Objectives of CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship
- 1.3 CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship Eligibility
- 1.4 Documents for CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship
- 1.5 CBSE Single Girl Child Free Education Duration
- 1.6 CBSE Single Girl Child Free Education Reward
- 1.7 Selection Process of CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship
- 1.8 Dates for CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship
- 1.9 CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship Application
- 1.10 CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship Renewal
- 1.11 CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship Contact Numbers