The Maharashtra state government has recently launched Mukhyamantri Saur Krushi Pump Yojana to promote solar-powered irrigation for the farmers of Maharashtra state. By applying under the scheme, a farmer can now only pay 5% of the total amount and get an Off-Grid Ag Pumps. These pumps powered by solar energy.
Mukhyamantri Saur Krushi pump yojana
- 1 Mukhyamantri Saur Krushi pump yojana
- 1.1 Aspirations of the scheme
- 1.2 Maharashtra Solar Pump Yojana Eligibility
- 1.3 Essential Documents Needed For Saur Krushi Pump Scheme 2021
- 1.4 How To Fill Maharashtra Saur Krushi Pump Yojna Application
- 1.5 Amount Paid By Beneficiary For Atal Saur Krushi Pump Yojna
- 1.6 Msedcl Solar Pump Scheme Implementation Process
- 1.7 Conclusion
The Maharashtra government aims to promote solar energy and make the irrigation process for the farmers a less challenging job. The irrigation pumps available in the market are costly and require electricity to run. But these solar-powered Ag pumps run on solar energy and in a way help to save the nation’s resources and cut down on diesel bills.
The Maharashtra Government is planning to release 1,00,000 pumps in 3 years. Under this Maharashtra solar pump yojana scheme, the state government provides a subsidy of 95% of the price of the pump. Only 5% paid by the beneficiary.
Aspirations of the scheme
The Mukhyamantri Saur Krushi Pump Yojana aims to:
- Reduce the expenses done by farmers on irrigation. Earlier the farmers has to spent a lot of money on diesel pumps. But now, they have to pay only a small amount of money.
- Farmers can cut down on diesel costs. It also saves the nation’s resources and prevents or lessen the pollution in the environment.
- The scheme reaches out to the farmers that live in remote areas.
- The pumps were released under the scheme at a subsidized rate to the farmers.
- The solar pump comes along with the light system. It allows you to light up 2 LED bulbs with the help of solar light. It also contains one USB port to charge the mobile.
Maharashtra Solar Pump Yojana Eligibility
The subsidy scheme for solar-powered pumps is open to farmers of Maharashtra. However, they must meet the following eligibility grounds to avail the scheme:
- Farmers who fall under small, medium or large scale are eligible to avail the scheme.
- Since the scheme is for the farmers of Maharashtra, they must be a domicile of Maharashtra.
- Farmers who have farmland that has a confirmed source of water for irrigation are eligible to avail of the Mukhyamantri Saur Krushi Pump Yojana scheme.
- Those farmers who already have electricity connections are not eligible to get solar-powered Ag pumps under the scheme.
- Farmers that have land up to 5 acres will receive a 3 HP DC pump system. Those were having area more than 5 acres will get a 5 HP DC pump system under the scheme.
Essential Documents Needed For Saur Krushi Pump Scheme 2021
To successfully apply for the scheme, you must have the below-mentioned documents.
- Aadhar Card
- Caste Certificate
- You must obtain a NOC ( No objection Certificate) from the concerned authority.
- 7/12 land details
Please note that you must submit the form correctly, and if you commit any mistake, you asked to correct it. You can adjust the fault by using the mobile app. However, mere having of these documents doesn’t make you eligible to avail benefit from the scheme. Also, check for Kusum Yojana Online Application Form.
How To Fill Maharashtra Saur Krushi Pump Yojna Application
On follow the steps to register yourself under the Mukhyamantri Solar Krushi PumpYojana:
- In the first step, visit the official website portal of the MSEDCL.
- Select the menu option. Then click on beneficiary services.
- Here you can select the option for which you want to use the portal. You can apply and track your application status.
- From here, you can obtain an online form to get yourself registered under the solar pump scheme.
- If you are a new user, follow the on-screen instructions to fill the complete form. You have to enter your personal and official details like Aadhar card number, email id, phone number, etc.
- One who already registered, but have not submitted the completed form, you can edit your form. You can enter pending details like email Id, Aadhar card number and others.
- Once you fill the msedcl solar application form, you have to take out a physical print out of it. Sign the printed document. Upload the signed form along with other needed documents.
Amount Paid By Beneficiary For Atal Saur Krushi Pump Yojna
The government subsidize most of the number of solar pumps. However, the distribution of the payment done by the beneficiary done based on his caste. Here we have listed out the amount that has to be paid by the farmers registered under the scheme.
|S.No.||Category of reservation||Amount to be paid by farmer (3HP) in Rs||Amount to be paid by farmer (5HP) in Rs|
|1.||General Category||Rs 25,000 (10%)||Rs 38,500 (105)|
|2.||Scheduled Caste||Rs 12750 (5%)||Rs 19250 (5%)|
|3.||Scheduled Tribe||Rs 12750 (5%)||Rs 19250 (5%)|
Msedcl Solar Pump Scheme Implementation Process
Once you have filled the online form, Sub Divisional Officer (SDO) and (SE) do a proper survey of the site entered under the scheme. They will survey the site and assign the pumps based on the area the land covers.
The selection of the pump done on the amount of land the filed area covers. However, a farmer can still change his pump system assigned to him. For replacing the assigned pump, the farmer has to submit a request to the Corporate Office. Once the pump is approved is finalized and approved, the beneficiary farmer gets the confirmation SMS on his registered mobile number.
They also receive an email from the system about the confirmation of the pump. The information about the payment has to be done by the farmer sent to the registered residence address in an offline physical courier. It contains details such as the amount to be paid, and the amount that already paid, etc. The balance amount remaining from the paid amount has to be paid by the farmer also be there in courier.
In short, this is an excellent opportunity for farmers of Maharashtra that are eligible under the scheme to switch to solar-powered irrigation pumps. The Mukhyamantri Saur Krushi Pump Yojana scheme is an excellent initiative by the Maharashtra Government to promote solar energy usage and take it in the right direction.
Farmers can avail of these solar-powered Ag pumps at a low subsidized rate. By availing these new pumps, they contribute to reducing pollution and cut down on diesel costs. Check Timesalert for more updates on other schemes.