Assam government has initiated a new scheme where 22,000 girl students are benefitted with a scooty. The scheme is named as Pragyan Bharti Scheme and also the Assam state government decided to reserve 25% seats for state board students. It is a great opportunity for all girl students who cannot afford to go to college. More other details are discussed clearly in the coming sections.
Assam Scooty Scheme
Girls who applied and scored first class in Grade 12 under AHSEC that is Assam Higher Secondary Education Council receives a free scooty. This news was confirmed by Assam educational minister Himanta Biswa Sarma. They allocated an amount of Rs 55,000 to each scooty and asked all the eligible candidates to apply for Assam Free Scooty Scheme on its official portal sebaonline.org. Soon after the submission of forms, they distribute these Pragyan Bharti Scheme free scooties in October. Also, these government scooties received by the candidates are not to be sold after distribution.
The Assam government not only distributing free scooties to the HS girl students via Pragyan Bharathi but also a few more. Like free admission to the candidates, distribution of textbooks, and some other facilities needed by the students. So under this scheme, there are nearly 22,000 students getting beneficiary from the state government.
Benefits Of Assam Pragyan Bharti Scheme 2024
The Pragyan Bharti Scheme, one of the best beneficiary schemes announced by Assam state government to its students. With this, all the students of Assam who can’t afford higher studies will get benefitted. Some of the benefits offered by Pragyan Bharti Scheme are
- Initiation of free textbooks
- Uniforms to Undergraduate and postgraduate students
- No admission fee for the girl students to the courses like Medical, polytechnic, and engineering
- Educational loans
- Financial incentives
- 25% allowed seats for state board students
- Rs 1000/- allotted to each student for their mess bills every month
All these benefits provided by Assam Pragyan Bharti Scheme 2024 to its students.
Pragyan Bharti Scooty Scheme Eligibility
The eligibility criteria to get free scooties from Assam government are
- The student must be a permanent resident of Assam
- They should get merit in the 12th class to apply for the free scooty scheme 2024 in Assam.
- Only the students of government college are eligible to apply for this scheme.
Documents Needed To Apply For Pragyan Bharti Scheme 2024
The HS first-class girl students who are eligible and wish to apply for Pragyan Bharti Scheme have to submit a few documents. Those documents list is given below.
- School ID
- 12th Class Marksheet for reference
- Aadhar Card
- Passport Size photo
How To Apply For Assam Free Scooty
- Firstly, the student has to check for eligibility and keep all the documents with them before applying.
- Now open the official portal that is sebaonline.org
- Then a page opens where you find a choice of scooty.
- Click on it where a new page appears on the screen.
- There you find the instructions on how to login to the portal.
- Read the instructions and carefully login to apply for the free scooty.
- You need to fill the details like
- Roll Number
- Registration Number
- Enter the captcha code present on the page.
- Then click on the login button.
- After logging in select the variant of the scooter. That is there are two options
- Petrol and
- The girl candidate has to choose according to their wish and click on submit to complete the application.
The last date to apply for Pragyan Bharti Scheme 2024 is 25th August 2024. Also, if the candidate won’t select any variant then it automatically selects the petrol variant and confirms the application. The candidate also asked to download the application form and take a print of it for any reference.
Details Of Assam Government Scooty Scheme
|Name Of The Scheme
|Pragyan Bharti Scheme
|Assam Educational Minister Himanta Biswa Sarma
|Year Of Launching
|Last Date Of Submission
|25th August 2024
|Issue Of Scooty
|15th October 2024
The above details of the Assam scooty scheme help all the girl students who passed 12th grade. The application process and procedure to apply are clearly mentioned with simple steps. For more information check Timesalert and get updates.