Basava Vasathi Yojana is an initiative by the Government of Karnataka. It has launched by Rajiv Gandhi Rural Housing Corporation Limited (RGRHCL). The scheme aims to make homes affordable for the financially weaker class of the state.
Basava Vasathi Yojana
- 1 Basava Vasathi Yojana
- 1.1 Basava Vasathi Scheme 2021
- 1.2 Basava Vasathi Yojana Scheme Eligibility Criteria
- 1.3 Documents Needed To Apply Basava Vasathi Scheme
- 1.4 How To Apply Basava Vasathi Yojana Application Form Online
- 1.5 Basava Vasathi Yojana Beneficiary List
- 1.6 Check Basava Vasathi Beneficiary List And Status
- 1.7 Benefits Of Basava Vasathi Scheme
- 1.8 Basava Vasathi Yojana Contact Number
- 1.9 Final Words
Thes scheme tends to enhance the living standard for the people of the economically weaker section of the society. With the Basava Vasathi Scheme, the Government of Karnataka provides homes at a cheaper rate to the people of the state.
Rajiv Gandhi Rural Housing Corporation Limited started in 2000. The organisation aims to provide housing solutions to the people of the economically weak section. RGRHCL announced many schemes to fulfil its goal of giving affordable homes. In recent, it announced the organization of Basava Vasathi Yojana.
Basava Vasathi Scheme 2021
The Basava Vasathi Housing Scheme is another initiative by RGRHCL. Ith aims to meet the organization’s goals and helps the financially weaker people get home. This scheme function in association with the Karnataka State Government.
It aims to provide cost-effective construction of homes in rural areas. Through the scheme, the state government works to construct the building in rural areas. It would then offer the same to the eligible beneficiaries. It also helps to maintain transparency in management. Those families who are living in Karnataka and fulfil the below-given criterion for eligibility can avail of the scheme.
Basava Vasathi Yojana Scheme Eligibility Criteria
Interested candidates must fulfil the given eligibility grounds to avail the Basava Vasathi Yojana:
- You must belong to the weaker section of the society to benefit from the scheme.
- To avail of the scheme, you must be a resident of the state.
- The annual income of the entire family shall not exceed more than 32,000 Rs per annum.
- You must not have a home already at the time you are applying for the scheme.
Documents Needed To Apply Basava Vasathi Scheme
You must have the following documents to register yourself under the scheme:
- Aadhar Card
- Bonafide Certificate
- Certificate from the Gram Panchayat officer confirming the selection of the candidate
How To Apply Basava Vasathi Yojana Application Form Online
Applicants can follow the below-given rules to register for the scheme:
- Interested candidates can apply for availing a house at a cheap rate under this scheme. For this, they must first navigate to the official website of the application for Basava Vasathi Yojana 2021.
- Once you have visited the website, you can search the application form for applying under the scheme.
- Ince you have clicked on the link, you can see a new page on your device screen. Read the on-screen instructions very carefully and proceed to fill out the application form.
- On the Basava Vasathi Yojana application form, you must enter all the asked details like your full name, date of birth, address.
- After filling the details correctly, you can submit the form to the asked person.
Basava Vasathi Yojana Beneficiary List
Upon submission, you can now check the beneficiary list once the list prepared. You can check the beneficiary list by following the given steps:
- After you have applied for benefit under the scheme, you can check for your name under the final beneficiary list. The list is available to people on the same platform from where the downloaded application form for registration.
- Visit the same portal. And there are ten main menus on the website. From here, select the beneficiary list option.
- Once you have clicked on the said option, a search option will appear on your screen. This Basava Vasathi Yojana beneficiary status list is the same list where those applicants name is listed who have finally shortlisted for the benefit.
- For the first search box enter your registered district name and for the second box, select the beneficiary code allocated to you.
- After entering the required details on the portal, all your details along with the status of your application shown.
Check Basava Vasathi Beneficiary List And Status
You can also check the report details of your respective housing scheme. For this:
- Visit the homepage of the same portal.
- Click on the Report option available.
- In the next step, select the Physical Progress Report to check the report of your housing scheme.
- Here, a new search option pops up. Enter the relevant details, and you can see the details.
Benefits Of Basava Vasathi Scheme
Here we have discussed the benefits that the final selected beneficiaries will gey:
- Those applicants who have spied under Basava Vasathi Scheme get homes at cheaper rates.
- The scheme implements the building method of homes in a cost-effective manner. So the actual process of the house lowered than the market price.
- The beneficiary gets homes worth Rs 1.5 Lakhs.
- Basava Vasathi Yojana aims to help the economically weaker section of the society. It tends to improve their living standard by providing a roof over the top of their head.
- It makes sure that every individual has its own house.
Apart from this scheme, there are also a few more schemes developed by Karnataka State Government to its people. A few among them were Runa Mukta Yojana Scheme, Karnataka Kayaka Yojana Scheme, and Karnataka Raitara Sala Manna Crop Loan Waiver Scheme.
Basava Vasathi Yojana Contact Number
If you face any difficulty in the registration process, you can contact the representative of the helpline centre. Or if you want to know more about the scheme then call on toll-free number 080 22106888 or 080 23118888
- You can also send them a mail on rgh[email protected]
Karnataka State Government has initiated a new housing scheme under Rajiv Gandhi Rural Housing Corporation Limited. The Basava Vasathi Yojana scheme aims to aid economically weaker section people, those who can’t afford homes. It provides affordable homes to them and makes sure that everyone has their own homes. Also, check for other schemes on Timesalert.