The Chief Minister of Rajasthan launched the Rajasthan E-Bhamashah Card on the Independence Day of 2014. The Bhamashah Card was launched for the empowerment of women of India. The cards were issued to the women of the family considering them the head of the family.
Rajasthan E-Bhamashah Card
- 1 Rajasthan E-Bhamashah Card
- 1.1 Eligibility For E-Bhamashah Card
- 1.2 Documents required for E-Bhamashah Card Rajasthan
- 1.3 Purpose of E-Bhamashah Card
- 1.4 Benefits of E- Bhamashah Card
- 1.5 How to apply for Bhamashah Card Online
- 1.6 How To Check Bhamashah Card Status Online
- 1.7 Steps to download Rajasthan E-Bhamashah Card
- 1.8 Rajasthan Bhamashah Card Contact information
Under the Bhamashah scheme, the Bhamashah account and the Bank account opened with the name of the family head, for the money under the scheme to reach directly to the bank account of the holder. A joint bank account with other family members is also allowed.
Any woman, above 21 who has been declared as the head of the family can avail of the cash and non-cash benefits of the schemes under the E-Bhamashah Card. More than 50 schemes are under the Bhamashah Card.
Eligibility For E-Bhamashah Card
- All the families of the state are eligible under the scheme
- The woman considered as the head of the family must have a Bhamashah Card and Bank Account.
- The woman will have the right to the amount received in the bank account under the scheme
Documents required for E-Bhamashah Card Rajasthan
- Aadhar Card
- Voter ID Card
- Ration Card
- PAN Card
- Passport-size photograph
- Water Bills, Electricity Bills, and Telephone Bills
- Statement of Bank Account
- Contact Number
Purpose of E-Bhamashah Card
Following is the purpose of the E-Bhamashah Card issued to the women:-
- The ultimate purpose of the E-Bhamashah Card is to provide cash and non-cash benefits to all the women registered under the Bhamashah Card.
- Making women of the state empowered and self-reliant without depending on others for their survival.
- Maintaining transparency for the beneficiaries
Benefits of E- Bhamashah Card
Following are the benefits under the E-Bhamashah Card:-
- All the families of the state are able to avail of the benefits of the schemes under E-Bhamashah Card
- Availing the benefits of more than 50 schemes through which amounts are credited to the bank account.
- The details of the amount credited under the scheme are received through SMS to the beneficiary
- Money deposit and withdrawal benefits to the beneficiary
- Benefits under the scheme also come in the form of social security pension, scholarship scheme, and NREGA payment.
- Since bank account of women has created to avail themselves the benefits which make the women more self-reliant.
- Providing loans for small business
- Scholarship for the education of the students
How to apply for Bhamashah Card Online
Following are the steps to apply for E-Bhamashah Card:-
- Bhamashah Enrollment Page
The first step to fill an application to avail the benefits of the Bhamashah Card is to visit the Bhamashah Enrollment Page.
- Bhamashah Citizen Registration
Click on “Bhamashah Citizen Registration” and you redirected to a page and fill in all the information required and click on submit.
- Registration Number
After clicking on submit, you receive a registration number. You can carry out Bhamashah Enrollment with the provided registration number.
- Bhamashah Enrollment
You have to click on the enrollment link which is under the registration number.
- Bhamashah Citizen Enrollment Form
After clicking on the link, enter the registration number and click on “search” and you will be able to see the Bhamashah Citizen Enrollment Form.
- Fill in the required information
Now you need to fill in the required information regarding the head of the family such as Name, Aadhar card number, gender, contact number, and date of birth. Also, fill in the details of other members. After that submit the form and file a nomination.
- Bhamashah Receipt Number
After this, you receive the Bhamashah Receipt number where you need to note and keep it safe for further use. Enter the Bhamashah Receipt Number to upload the necessary document in your application form.
How To Check Bhamashah Card Status Online
Follow the steps given below to check the status of the E-Bhamashah Card:-
- Select Bhamashah Receipt Number or Family Identification Number
- Enter the respective number
- You can see the status of your Bhamashah Card by clicking on the search link
Steps to download Rajasthan E-Bhamashah Card
- Go to the SSO Rajasthan login page
- Either enter your SSOID or Digital ID Number and password to log in
- After logging in, you will get the option of Citizen Apps, select the link of citizen apps
- Click on the option of “Download the Bhamashah Card” and enter the information on your card
- Once you fill in the information, your Bhamashah Card will be searched
- You can now download your E-Bhamashah Card.
Rajasthan Bhamashah Card Contact information
In case of any query related to the E-Bhamashah Card, you can contact this toll-free number: 18001806127. For more details check Timesalert.