How to delete the bumble account?
Dating is the procedure of creating a relationship between two people of the opposite gender to evaluate whether the opposite person is suitable as their life partner or not. There are many online dating apps. Bumble is one of the most used dating apps in the world.
Wolfe Herd, the founder of the Bumble application, left tinder. Herd described Bumble as a feminist dating app. It is the most popular dating app in the US after tinder.
How does it work?
Firstly, to open an account in Bumble, the person should sign up using a phone number following a Facebook login that creates their account and build their profile. The bumble profile includes the user’s basic information, job, and profile photo. The profile photo is mandatory.
Secondly, to find a perfect match, one should swipe right to like and swipe left to reject. If it becomes a match, the girl should start the conversation. If the match is between people of the opposite gender, the conversation disappears after 24 hours.
Bumble has many extra features, like a backtrack, allowing the user to undo the swipes just by shaking the phone. The conversation type is color coded. If it’s yellow, it means a date. If it’s green, it means friends. One more unique feature of the bumble app is it allows the user to create a dual profile and a photo verification tool where it asks the user to submit their selfie to ensure that the person is natural. It also has an option of virtual dating for long-distance people, which has rapidly increased in the time of the covid-19 pandemic.
To get on a date, the person should post their picture and write a short description, including their hobbies. The creativity of the descriptions also matters for the people who believe in personality and character rather than face.
Features of the bumble app:
As mentioned below, it is the feature that allows you to right-swipe the person you want to date with and left-swipe the person whom you want to reject.
It allows you to change the swipe option if you have changed your mind or accidentally swiped left.
It is the section where you can see the people who have swiped right to your profile and whom you didn’t swipe right yet. But this feature is available for the boost subscription people.
This feature says that Bumble is not only an app but also a website where a lot of extra features are available. They include profile editing, verification, super swiping, adding new pictures, a view of your beeline, and access to all paid features and subscriptions.
It is a monthly subscription service where you can unlock additional features like extending your matches, rematching with expired connections, etc.
The fake in-app currency where the user can get extra features like super swipe, spotlight, etc. You can buy the bumble coins with your real money.
It launches Ambassadors to promote the app and represent its brand.
Pros of Bumble Account
● Women’s safety and empowerment.
● Right swiping method.
● Multipurpose options like BFF mode and Buzz mode.
● Protection against harassment.
Cons of Bumble Account
● The only disadvantage of the bumble app is 24 hours deadline.
How to delete a bumble account permanently?
● Open the bumble app on your phone/laptop or visit the official website of Bumble ( https://bumble.com)
● Log in to your bumble account.
● Click on the grey-colored button at the left corner.
● Then Click on gear icon that indicates the settings.
● Delete the account option at the bottom of the settings list.
● Choose the reason from the given options about why you want to delete the bumble account.
● Click on the account delete option and click confirm.
It will delete your bumble account profile completely.
How to delete the bumble account without logging into FaceBook
Generally, to delete the bumble account, the bumble user must log in through a Facebook account or phone number. But by using DoNotPay, we can delete the bumble account without logging into FaceBook.
Steps to delete a bumble account without logging into FaceBook:
1. Open the DoNotPay website.
2. Home page, you can find different tabs with different problems.
3. Select the tab name ‘delete the old account.’
4. Select the type of account. Here, to delete your bumble account, find the bumble account option under the given list and select it.
5. Give the extra information about your bumble account, including your phone number, username, and Email.
6. Enter the date you first created the bumble account, the time when you logged in lastly, and the payment method if did.
7. Upload the evidence in the form of pictures to prove your account ownership.
8. Enter your account password and your contact information.
9. Now, click on submit.
Now your bumble account is permanently deleted.
Hopefully, you have understood the complete article and now know how to delete the bumble account in different ways, like with a phone number and Facebook and without logging in. The bumble app has a lot of advantages when compared to disadvantages. It is very safe and secure. Hence, if you want to date a person, Bumble gives you that opportunity with many extra features to get to know about the people.
Bumble Account delete FAQ’s
1. How to know if someone deleted their bumble account?
You must log in to the other person’s bumble account on your phone. Otherwise, you can’t know whether the account was deleted permanently or not.
2. How to cancel the subscription after deleting the bumble app?
Even if you delete your bumble app permanently, you need to log in to your bumble account with your username and password again to cancel your subscriptions. For that, go to your profile and find the boost button. Then click on the manage subscription option, where you can find an option to cancel the subscription.
- 1 How to delete the bumble account?
- 1.1 How does it work?
- 1.2 Features of the bumble app:
- 1.3 Pros of Bumble Account
- 1.4 Cons of Bumble Account
- 1.5 How to delete a bumble account permanently?
- 1.6 How to delete the bumble account without logging into FaceBook
- 1.7 Steps to delete a bumble account without logging into FaceBook:
- 1.8 Bumble Account delete FAQ’s