UP Ration Card : The Department of Food and Logistics, Uttar Pradesh has recently released the Ration Card list under the eligibility criteria of NFSA. Through the Food and Logistics Department official website, the people of UP can apply for their ration card. Also, the applied candidates can check their names in the UP new ration card list . The website is helping the employed people to check their ration card status quickly. The interested candidates can also apply for their ration card through this website. More details about the UP Ration Card have shared in this article.
UP Ration Card
The Govt. of Uttar Pradesh has taken many steps to help the people. By launching the website to the people of UP, they can apply for their ration card. The Food and Logistics Department of UP has taken all the responsibility of this website. Through this website, the eligible candidate can apply for their ration card, and after application, they can check their names on the ration card list. By releasing the website, the state is saving the time of the people.
Before this, people were going to the concerned office and apply for the ration card. The process is going to very hectic for the candidates. But now the candidate can easily apply for their ration card online. The online application procedure has given in this article. You can check this and apply for your ration card through the official website.
UP New Ration Card District Wise List
The candidate has to fulfil the NFSA eligibility criteria for applying for the UP Ration Card. Without satisfying the eligibility, the candidates can’t ask for the ration card through the website. An applicant can directly download the application and Fair rate store e-challan form through the website.
The official website of Food and Logistics Department, UP have many other options for help the people. You can check all your queries and the applied people can check their name on the UP Ration card List. The department is always updating the site and giving more updated news to the people.
UP Ration Card List @ fcs.up.nic.in
The official website for the UP Ration card has developed by the Food and Logistics Department, Uttar Pradesh. Through this online portal, the candidate can apply for their ration card and can check their names in the Ration Card List. The candidate also checks the status of their ration card through the official portal.
The website site has authorised by the Government of India and inaugurated by the CM of Uttar Pradesh. For check the applied candidate’s name on the Ration Card List, they have to follow some instruction. The official website is always active to help the UP people.
UP Ration Card Information
The UP Ration Card List is available in the website; through this, the applied candidates can check their names on the UP Ration Card List.
|Article||UP Ration Card|
|Department||Food and Logistics Department, Uttar Pradesh|
UP Ration Card Benefits
The applied candidates are taking several benefits from the UP Ration Card. The main aim of the ration card is to help the middle-class families. The UP is providing three types of ration card to the people. Through the ration card, they can purchase food grains at low prices. Here we discussed some benefits of the UP Ration Card.
- The UP Ration Card is for those people who fall above the poverty line.
- The ration card colour is Blue.
- The candidate can purchase maximum 15kg of food grains every month through the ration card.
- The BPL ration card is for those people who fall below the poverty line.
- The colour of the BPL ration card is Red.
- Through the BPL Ration card, people can purchase a maximum of 25 kg of food grain every month.
- The AAY Ration card is for the most impoverished families of UP.
- The colour of the AAY Ration card is Yellow.
- Monthly, maximum 35kg of food grains can purchase through this ration card.
UP Ration Card Eligibility
The Food and Logistic Department of UP has set up some NFSA eligibility condition for the UP people. Before apply for the ration card, they have to satisfy the eligibility conditions. You can check the NFSA Eligibility list through the official website.
- People from UP can only apply for the UP Ration Card.
- The age of the candidate must be 18 years or above.
- The annual income of a candidate should not be more than Rs. 2 Lakhs.
- The candidate must have the resident proof.
- An applicant must have their back account.
Documents Required To Get UP Ration Card
The candidates have to submit certain documents along with the application form. The UP Ration Card application form is available on the official website. The candidate can also download the application form from the site.
- The candidate’s Resident Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Aadhaar Card copy
- Pan card copy
- Bank Passbook Details
- Caste Certificate
- Gas Connection Proof
- Electricity Bill/ Water Bill Xerox
- Passport Size photo of the candidate
How To Apply UP Ration Card Online
Through the official website, the candidate can apply for the UP Ration Card. After applying, the people can check their names on the Ration Card List and also check their status. An applicant can download the form from the website. In the site, there are two types of application forms available. According to your area, you can apply for the UP Ration Card.
- Ration Card Application Form for Rural Area
- Ration Card Application Form for Urban Area
Click on the below links, for download the UP Ration Card application form.
Rural Area Application Form Click Here
Urban Area Application Form Click Here
Online UP Ration Card
For apply for the UP Ration Card through online, follow the given instructions.
- Go to the official website
- Click on Download Form
- Select Application Form
- Choose your area
- Now the application form will display on the screen
- Download the application form
- Fill the application form with required details
- Submit the application form in the concerned office along with the required documents.
How to Check UP Ration Card Application Status
When the candidate submits the application form for the Ration Card, they will get a reference ID number. Through the reference ID, the candidates can check their ration card status through the website. The applied candidates can also check their names in the UP Ration Card List. The list is available on the site.
How to Download UP Ration Card
The interested candidates can download the UP Ration Card through the official website. In the site, there are two types of application form available according to the areas. An applicant can easily download their area wise application form to apply for the UP Ration Card. For download, the application form, follow the steps.
- Visit the online portal
- In the home page, there is an option called “Download Form”, click on it
- Choose Application Form Option
- Now the application forms will display areas wise
- The application form will appear in PDF format
- Download the Application form
How To Check Name On UP Ration Card List
The applied candidates can check their names in the UP Ration Card List. An applicant can check their name in two ways. Here we have shared the ways to find out the names on the ration card list. Follow the steps and find out your name.
- Open the official website
- Click on the NFSA Search Eligibility List
- The candidate can search by Ration card Number or Ration Card from Other Details
- Select an option and follow the instructions
Search by Ration Card Number
- Click on By ration card number
- Enter the 12 digit ration card number
- Enter the code in the blank box
- Click on search
Search by Ration Card from other Details
- Click on Ration card from other details
- Enter the District, area, development block/town, card type, head name, and headman’s father’s name
- Put the given code in the blank box
- Click on Search
UP Ration Card Complaint Number
The people from Uttar Pradesh can directly contact with the Department of Food and Logistic, through the given toll-free number. Here we have provided all the contact links and email id links.
- UP Ration Card Complaint Number – 1800-1800-150
- UP Ration Card Email Id – Click Here
- UP Ration Card Phone Number – Click Here
About UP Ration Card
What is NFSA?
NFSA means the National Food Security Act, which launched in 2013. The act converts into the legal entitlements for existing food security programs of the Govt. of India. In this act, the midday meal scheme, the public distribution system and the integrated child development services scheme included.
How many types of Ration Cards are available?
Total there are three types of ration cards are available, and all cards are offering many benefits to the people.
- APL Ration Card
- BPL Ration Card
- AAY Ration Card
What is the meaning of APL and BPL?
The APL means Above Poverty Line, and BPL means Below Poverty Line. Both are the ration cards, which help those people who are earning less than Rs. 1 lakh annually.
Can I check my Ration card name?
Yes, through the official website, the applied candidates can check their names in the Ration Card list through their ration card number.
For more updated news and information, check Timesalert.