WhatsApp – one of the trending and popular messaging platform used by billions of people all around the world. Within a short period, WhatsApp has become a very popular messaging application. This app has user-friendly features like unlimited transfer of images, audios, videos, and WhatsApp Voice and Video calling. Nowadays all are using this instant messaging application on their Smartphones to send unlimited messages, share videos, audio, and images to their friends and many others. Normally, WhatsApp is a messaging application that lets users create an account using a mobile number and make use of all other incredible features.
Use WhatsApp Without Phone Number
All are using the WhatsApp application with the help of mobile numbers. But you have the possibility to use this application without Phone number or SIM. Usually, most of the mobile operating system platforms use this instant messaging application with a SIM card or with a mobile number. Here we are providing some methods to use the WhatsApp messaging app without Phone Number.
Methods To Use WhatsApp Without Phone Number
Now you can use this WhatsApp without a phone number or Sim card verification. There are three different methods to use WhatsApp without phone number or Sim. All you have to do or follow the steps that are listed here:
Method 1: WhatsApp Without Phone number or Sim
Just follow some simple steps given below to use WhatsApp without mobile number or Sim card verification.
- First, if you are an existing user of this instant WhatsApp messaging app, then simply delete or uninstall your old account.
- Once you delete your old WhatsApp account, then you need to download the current and latest WhatsApp app and install the application without any errors.
- WhatsApp app will then ask you the mobile number for verification purpose. But you need to use the WhatsApp without a phone number. For that now you need to switch your phone to Flight mode.
- After that opens the installed WhatsApp messaging app on your devices and enter your mobile number. As your device is in flight mode, this is not a complete verification method which is an alternative process. Also, people can go through the steps To Remove Whatsapp Banned My Number.
- Then choose verification through SMS and enter your valid Email address.
- Now click on Submit button and immediately click on cancel button. You need to perform this action within a few seconds and it is an important step in this process.
- Now it’s the time to install spoof message and use your WhatsApp app without a phone number.
- After that, you have to generate a spoof message.
- Android user can do using a Spoof Text Message.
- iPhone user, has to download and install a Fake message.
- Depending on your mobile device operating software you can install any one of the above.
- Then go to outbox and copy the message details and send it to a fake number.
- After that fake verification number will be sent to the fake number. That’s it.
- This is the way you can complete the verification method without any mobile number.
Process To Setup WhatsApp Without Phone Number
Method 2: Use TextNow Number to Verify WhatsApp
- First, download the TextNow app on your device. You can download the application from app store.
- Once downloading is completed then open the app and integrate the setup process.
- After setup process is completed. The textnow application will show you a number. This number will be your TextNow number and you have to note it down.
- Once again you need to see your TextNow number you can find it in the menu by a tap on the three line icon.
- Open WhatsApp and when you asked to enter your phone number, you have to enter your TextNow number and get SMS verification.
- WhatsApp application SMS verification fails and then it will ask you to call your number. Now click on the Call me button.
- After clicking on the call me button on WhatsApp then open the TextNow app and wait for a call from WhatsApp.
- You need to accept the call and you will get an automated message from WhatsApp with a number verification code.
- Now open the WhatsApp app again and enter this verification code and complete the rest of the steps.
Method 3: Use Landline Number to Verify WhatsApp
- Open WhatsApp app and when you are asked to enter your phone number, then you will enter your landline number and get SMS verification.
- WhatsApp SMS verification fails after a few minutes it will ask you to call your number. Then click on the Call me button.
- After pressing the Call me button on WhatsApp app you will receive a call from WhatsApp on your landline.
- Then Accept the call and you will get a message from WhatsApp with a verification code.
- Now open the WhatsApp app and finish the rest of the process.
In this tutorial, we provide some information regarding how to set up WhatsApp without Phone number and sim. By using the above methods you can easily set up your WhatsApp account without a mobile number. For more updates visit Timesalert.