10th & 12th Passed Students Scholarship helps them to complete their higher studies quickly. These scholarships are a great benefit to the financially weak sections of society. It will increase the education ratio of the country that has an impact on the improvement. 10th & 12th Passed the state, and central governments manage students Scholarship.
There are different scholarships which are available only in particular state level and others by central. So, candidates who want to go for higher education can check these scholarships and apply for them.
10th & 12th Passed Students Scholarship
- 1 10th & 12th Passed Students Scholarship
The candidate who passed the 10th class and is aspiring for the higher education these scholarships benefits them. The state-level 10th & 12th Passed Students Scholarship is available for the residents of a particular state. Central schemes are available to students who are citizens of the country.
Many good scholarships help them to achieve their dreams of education. Prime Minister has also introduced different scholarship to support these low section students using 10th & 12th Passed Students Scholarship Schemes. These scholarships have the official website which helps them to Apply, check notification and renewal the applications quickly from the site.
PM Modi Scholarship Scheme 2021
The PM Modi also provides scholarship to the students to pursue their degree who have no funds for quality education. It is available to the 12th passed students for their under graduation in professional courses. The PM Modi scheme offers eighty-two thousand rupees in the allotted university and institutions.
It has the eligibility criteria list which the students should meet to apply for the scholarship. We have other 10th & 12th Passed Students Scholarship available, and all these have some standard criteria list which we will discuss in the article. Students who are just 10th passed can apply for the scholarship for the Diploma, polytechnic or intermediate.
Eligibility For 10th & 12th Passed Scholarship
The students should reach the eligibility list to apply for the scholarships. It is almost the same for all scholarship schemes of 10th and 12th standard. There are also scholarships for post-graduation students. The general criteria list for scholarship application given below
- For state-level scholarship, the candidate should be a resident of a particular state of scholarship available.
- The central scholarships are available for Indian Nationalism students.
- Students should have seat allotment order in the university or college.
- They must have a minimum score of 60% of marks in previous year study.
- The annual income of the family should not be more than Rs. 6 Lakh.
- Students should not get any benefits only from one scholarship scheme.
- There is no application fee for any 10th & 12th Passed Scholarship.
Important Dates For Scholarship Application
There are important dates for the scholarship application are available on the official website of the page. The students of 10th and 11th standard should complete checking these websites regularly for the form of the scholarships. The last date of the scholarship application will be after one to two months after the start date. So, candidates need to check these websites regularly and should apply and renewal for the scholarships.
Apply 10th & 12th Passed Students Scholarship 2021-2020
The application process of all scholarships is almost the same and is available online. You should check the schemes is available for your and eligibility criteria from the website. Here they also give the last date and application online links. So, we will provide the necessary instructions steps for applying for the scholarships. These steps defiantly help you to get through the application process more comfortable.
How To Apply Scholarship For 10th, 12th Passed Students
- Visit the official website of scholarship page in the online.
- In the home page, you can see the Fresh Apply option and click on it.
- Here, you can see application form to fill the details like personal, educational.
- Also, give the contact information like email, mobile number for the regular updates.
- Upload the documents in the given formats and sizes like marks sheets, Aadhaar card, photo, and signature.
- Check the details and declare the application form, which is the last step of the application.
- Tap on submit button below the page, and it will complete the 10th & 12th Passed Students Scholarship application.
List 10th & 12th Passed Students Scholarship
There are different scholarships which are available for the students. These provide funds to the eligible candidates who need them. State and central governments take care of scholarships application, money transfer, and fee reimbursement. Here we will provide you with the scholarships that are available fo0r the students.
|Scholarship Name||Apply Link|
|APJ Abdul Kalam||Click here|
Check these scholarship eligibility lists and apply them, which help for your education. For more information and regular updates about scholarships, check Timesalert.