NDMC is short for New Delhi Municipal Council. It is the municipal Council for New Delhi Region. If you are an employee of NDMC and want any details regarding your monthly NDMC payslip or your employee dashboard, you can visit the online portal and view all the details. People can also do pay their Bills by visiting the portal. To know more about the NDMC Payslip portal do check the below sections.
NDMC Portal is of great use to the resident of Delhi or those who come under the area of NDMC. The general public can avail of numerous benefits like:
- Paying Electricity Bills, Water Bills online through the portal.
- Register for official documents like a birth certificate and death certificate.
- Avail medical services.
NDMC covers 28 departments of Delhi-NCR. Hence the employees of various departments can view and download their NDMC Salary payslips as well. Also, people can avail of multiple online available services of these departments.
How To Register on NDMC
To begin using the services of NDMC, one must have a valid login id and NDMC password. If you don’t have, create it by following these steps.
- Please note that to avail of different services, you need to register for the services individually.
- So visit the official portal or click here.
- Now, select the preferred service you want to avail online.
- Click on the service and look for the register button to register yourself.
- Enter all the relevant details and submit them.
- Now you get an NDMC registration number or unique id that identifies you as a valid user.
- Enter the details sent to you to use the service.
How To Login NDMC Employees
If you are an employee of any of one of the departments of NDMC, then you can view your employee details online. However, to see the information, you must first login on the portal. Here is how you can log in on the portal:
- First, you must have access to your NDMC employee code and your password of the portal. Gain this information to proceed.
- Visit the official portal of NDMC or click here.
- Once you land on the homepage, click on Employee Corner and when the drop-down menu opens, click on View NDMC Payslip.
- A new page appears. Enter details like your employee code, password, image or CAPTCHA code. Once you enter all these details, check them and then click on the submit button.
- Now, you can view your information like GPF and more and download your NDMC Salary pay slip.
How To Recover NDMC Payslip Password
Forgetting things now and then is no big deal. So is with your NDMC password. In case you forget your login password, you can reset it by following these steps:
- Visit the NDMC portal or click here.
- Now, click on the NDMC Employee Corner and from the drop-down menu, choose and click on View Payslip option.
- Once the login page opens up, click on the Forgot Password link.
- A new page appears, here you must enter your employee code and the CAPTCHA code.
- Click on Generate OTP. Upon clicking, you receive an OTP on your registered mobile number.
- Now enter the same OTP on your computer screen in the required field.
- Now a new page opens up. You can edit your new password
Also, know about TS Treasury Payslip and TN Treasury Payslip.
NDMC RMR Payslip
In case you are an employee under RMR or TMR, then the procedure to view the NDMC payslip is a bit different. Here we have a step by step guide to help you get through the entire process:
- Go to the portal or click here.
- Now on the homepage, click on the Employee Corner button. Once the drop-down menu appears, click on View all Employee Services.
- Then click on the RMR/TMR Wage Slip button.
- Now a new page appears. Here you have to mention your Worker Type. Enter your Worker Code and enter the date and month of which you want to download the payslip.
- Enter the CAPTCHA Code as well.
- After this, click on the Login button.
- Now you can view your NDMC RMR/TMR payslip. You can download it for offline viewing as well.
NDMC Pension Pay Details
Through the NDMC portal, even the Pensioners can also view their details. However, they must have their correct NDMC user id and password to view the information. Once they obtain their user id and password, they can follow these steps to login and find out about the login services:
- First, you need to visit the portal of NDMC. Click here to visit the NDMC portal.
- Navigate to the Employees Corner. From the drop-down menu, click on the Pension’s portal button.
- Now the login for the Pension portal opens up. Pensioners need to enter the login Id and password in the respective field. In the user id field enter PPO number. Enter the CAPTCHA code as well.
- Now, upon successful NDMC login, you can view the pension details.
How To Recover NDMC Pension Password
In case the pensioners forget their user password for the portal, they can reset the password by following these steps:
- Visit the NDMC portal or click here.
- On the homepage navigate to the Employees Corner option and from the drop-down menu, select the Pensioners’ Portal. Upon clicking, a new page appears.
- Here click on the Forgot Password link.
- Again a new page appears. Here you must enter your user id and your registered mobile number and the CAPTCHA code. Make sure that you have access to your registered mobile number as you receive an OTP on the same number.
- Click on the Submit button. An OTP sent to your mobile number. Enter the OTP on the website and reset your new password.
FAQs On NDMC Salary Pay Slip
How do I download the payslip of NDMC?
The method of viewing the pay slip is a bit different for the employees whose department falls under NDMC. To get a detail listing on the process, we recommend you read the article above.
What is NDMC?
NDMC is a municipal Council in the New Delhi NCR region. The purpose of setting up of NDMC is to maintain uniformity in building rules, and audit for the areas that fall under its working capacity.
Here is the complete information regarding the NDMC portal and payslip. For more details, check Timesalert.