Pradhan Mantri Gramin Digital Saksharta Abhiyan, a scheme launched by the Prime Minister of India, Narendra Modi. The ultimate goal of the scheme is to educate people on the digital front. The rapid digitalization may cause rural India to fall behind, due to which schemes are being launched to educate them.
- 1 PMGDISHA
- 1.1 Eligibility For Pradhan Mantri Gramin Disha Registration
- 1.2 Priorities under the PMGDISHA PM Scheme
- 1.3 Objectives of PMGDISHA Scheme 2021
- 1.4 Benefits of the PMGDISHA Login Registration At pmgdisha.in
- 1.5 PMGDISHA Online Registration
- 1.6 PMGDISHA Student Login
- 1.7 How To Get PMGDISHA Certificate
- 1.8 Steps to download PMGDISHA Certificate
Under the PMGDISHA PM Scheme, citizens from the rural areas being trained through the use of computers and other digital gadgets like smartphones, tablets, etc. The citizens taught various digital activities such as using the internet, sending and receiving e-mails, avail information from the internet, learn about government initiated digital schemes, online payment, and receipt of transactions.
The PMGDISHA scheme will make India digitally empowered by helping people from backward areas to become more self-reliant in the digital aspect. It will provide an equal chance to people from all the areas to be a part of the digital development in the country.
The scheme is under the direct administration of the Ministry of Electronics and IT with a few selected agencies in every State and Union Territory including the State Implementing Agency and District E-Governance Society.
Eligibility For Pradhan Mantri Gramin Disha Registration
To be eligible under the PMGDISHA scheme:-
- The citizen must belong to the rural area of the country
- For a household, none of the members of the household should be digitally literate.
- The age group falling under the scheme is from 14 to 60 years.
- One person per household is eligible under the PMGDISHA Scheme.
Priorities under the PMGDISHA PM Scheme
Following are the priorities under the PMGDISHA Scheme:-
- College dropouts
- People who don’t use smartphones
- Antyodaya Households
- Women who fall Below Poverty Line or SC/ST Category
- Students studying in schools from classes 9th to 12th who are digitally literate offered the facility, but the IT training is not available in the schools.
Identification of the beneficiaries of the PMGDISH scheme carried out by the CSC (Common Service Centers) in collaboration with the E-Governance society of individual districts, block development officers, and village panchayats.
Objectives of PMGDISHA Scheme 2021
Given below were some of the benefits of the PMGDISHA Scheme:-
- To make 6 crore rural citizen digitally literate
- To cover at least 40% of rural households by training 1 member of each household
- Ensure that the trained rural citizens can use their tablets and computer for basic digital functions.
Benefits of the PMGDISHA Login Registration At pmgdisha.in
Following are some of the benefits under the PMGDISHA Scheme:-
- The people of the rural areas will be well-aware of the digital technology being used and won’t lag because of the lack of digital literacy.
- The motto of Digital India will be promoted
- It will help in establishing a cashless and paperless economy
- Online Banking transactions will smoothly take place
- Banking will become much easier for people from rural areas.
PMGDISHA Online Registration
To register for PMGDISHA online, follow the steps provided below:-
- Official website
Go to the official website of PMGDISHA to register for the scheme. You can search for PMGDISHA online portal on Google
Click on the “Direct Candidate Login” tab and then press the “register” button and you directed to the registration page.
- Fill in the required details
After this, fill in the details i.e. Aadhar Card Number, Gender, Name, and Date of Birth and check the checkbox and finally click on Next.
- Process of Registration
- After clicking on the Next button choose the process of registration whichever is preferable to you and click on the Next button and you will be successfully registered.
PMGDISHA Student Login
- Go to the official website
Visit the official PMGDISHA website
- Direct Candidate login
After going to the official website, you have to click on “Direct Candidate” and you will be redirected to the login page.
- Enter your login credentials
Enter your login Id and password and click on the “login” button to enter the login page of the PMGDISHA scheme.
How To Get PMGDISHA Certificate
Under the PMGDISHA Scheme, the beneficiaries get enrolled in training. After completion of training, they need to take the exam, and if they pass the respective exam, they issued a PMGDISHA certificate.
Steps to download PMGDISHA Certificate
The following steps followed to download PMGDISHA Certificate:-
- Log in to the official portal
Following the steps mentioned above, log in to the official portal using your User ID and Password.
- Click on View Certificate
After logging in, click on view certificate and you will be able to view your PMGDISHA Certificate.
You can also download the PMGDISHA App available on the play store to log in to your PMGDISHA account instead of visiting the portal every time they want to use their account. For more information check Timesalert.