Just like the other states have their schemes for girl child empowerment, the state government of Rajasthan also wants this new mechanism to be followed in its province. And for this, it has launched a new scheme, Rajshree Yojana Scheme. Under this Scheme, the state government provides financial assistance to girls who belong to the state of Rajasthan.
Rajshree scheme is an initiative by the Rajasthan state government. This Scheme encourages low-income families to have a girl child or not to kill the girl child after or before her birth. Many families are poor, and they treat a girl child as a burden.
Mukhyamantri rajshri yojana in Rajasthan aims to change the mindset of such families. By doing this, it reduces the female foeticide. In turn, it will increase the sex ratio of the state. Rajshree scheme 2024 also gives a sense of independence among girls. By empowering them, it makes the girl child independent.
Documents Needed For Rajshree Yojna Online Apply
The following documents needed during the time of registration:
- Aadhar Card
- Bhamashah Card: In case if you don’t have a Bhamashah Card, then you have to get the Pachkaran done first. You can get the Panchkaran done in any of the E-Mitra Centres.
- Birth Certificate
- Address Proof
- Passport size photograph
- Bonafide Certificate
Eligibility To Rajshree Yojana Rajasthan Form
The beneficiary under Rajshree Yojana scheme must be eligible according to the given eligibility grounds:
- The Rajshree Scheme is open to only the girl child of the state.
- The girl child must have born on June 1, 2016, or after that. The parents of such a girl child can apply for the Scheme.
- The parents of the girl child must be a Bhamashah Card Holder.
- The girl child must have born in a government hospital. A girl child born in a hospital registered under Janani Suraksha Yojana can also avail of the Scheme. If any girl child is born at home, then such a child cant benefit from the Scheme.
Rajasthan Rajshree Yojana Application Form Rules
Here are some rules regarding the eligibility:
- If the family has two girl children, then both the children benefit from the Scheme. Hence the Scheme benefits up to 2 girls per family. However, if there is a third girl child who is eligible to benefit, then she can avail the benefit of up to the first two installments. However, she deprived of the remaining installments under the rajshree scheme 2024.
- If a girl child dies and she didn’t avail of the first two installments of the Scheme. Then in such a case, if the next child in the family is a girl, she can avail of the benefits under the Scheme.
How To Apply Rajshree Yojana Application Form 2024
You must follow the given procedure to apply for the Rajshree Yojana:
- Before the birth of the child, the mother of the child has to get herself registered in an Aanganwadi. Here only the registration made and a new user ID in the name of the upcoming child created. After the delivery, the Medical and Health Department gives the first installment to the girl child.
- If the mother of the girl child dies during the delivery, then in such a case, the installment for the payment done in the father’s bank account.
- If both the parents, if the child dies, the legal guardian of the child, gets the amount.
- After one year of the birth of the child, once her vaccination gets completed, then only the second installment did. For getting the second installment’s payment, the applicant must upload a copy of the Shishu Card on the portal.
Rajshree Scheme Application Form
- The registration is done only once for both the first and second installments. So only one time registration is enough for both the installaments.
- To get the benefit of the third installment of the Scheme, the girl child’s parents must visit an E-Mitra Centre. Here, the parents have to fill an online form. Parents must carry the admission certificate issued by the school of the girl child. In case the family has two girls, an additional affidavit will be needed.
- For the remaining installments of the Scheme, the applicant has to revisit the eMitra Centre and get himself registered. They have to produce the admission certificate of class 6th and class 10th.
- The last installment can be accessed after the girl child passes class 12th. For this, the result of class 12th passed by the girl child uploaded along with the form.
Rajshri Yojana 2024 Form Benefits
The Rajhsree Scheme has the following benefits:
- The Rajshree scheme promotes the birth of a girl child. It increases the sex ratio in Rajasthan.
- The Scheme promotes the girl empowerment by making them independent and encouraging them to educate themselves.
- The Scheme gives financial aid to the girls till they pass 12th, which makes sure that the girl child has at least basic knowledge and can sustain a living if left alone.
- The Rajshree yojana scheme would assist in various installments to prevent the misuse of the foeticide of the girl.
- A total of rs 50,000 Financial aid given to the girl child under this Rajshree scheme.
Financial Assistance Schedule For Rajshree Yojana
The payment made in 6 installments. A total of Rs 50,000 awarded to every girl child who is eligible and registered under the Scheme. Here is a schedule as per when every installment did.
|Time of Receiving
|One year after the birth
|Admission in 1st class
|For Admission in 6th class
|Admission in 10th
|After passing class 12th
|Amount in Rupees
Rajshree Yojana Contact Number
Below we have given the toll-free helpline number. You can call at any of these numbers and talk to the representatives.
- 1800 180 6127
- 0141 5196302
- 0141 5196358
So here are the details regarding the Rajshree Yojana and its application form. So apart from this, there are also many schemes provided by the government for the welfare of child and women development. Check Timesalert for more other schemes and yojana.
- 1 Rajshree Yojana
- 1.1 Documents Needed For Rajshree Yojna Online Apply
- 1.2 Eligibility To Rajshree Yojana Rajasthan Form
- 1.3 Rajasthan Rajshree Yojana Application Form Rules
- 1.4 How To Apply Rajshree Yojana Application Form 2024
- 1.5 Rajshree Scheme Application Form
- 1.6 Rajshri Yojana 2024 Form Benefits
- 1.7 Financial Assistance Schedule For Rajshree Yojana
- 1.8 Rajshree Yojana Contact Number