Chatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Shetkari Sanman Yojana helps the poor farmers of Maharashtra. Many farmers in our nation are under high debt. But things become worse when the farmer is not able to pay the loan. Immense pressure gathers upon the shoulders of the farmer. They concentrate on repaying their loan or meet the present conditions.
Reasons for poor farming or this debt is mainly the bad climate, unfavorable climate conditions, or an earthquake in market demands. These factors affect a farmer’s living whose life only depends upon the crop.
Seeing this, Maharashtra State Government has launched a new scheme Chatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Shetkari Sanman Scheme. This scheme act as a solution for those farmers who are under debt.
Chatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Shetkari Sanman Yojana
- 1 Chatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Shetkari Sanman Yojana
- 1.1 Shetkari Sanman Scheme Eligibility Criteria
- 1.2 Documents Needed For Maharaj Shetkari Sanman Yojana
- 1.3 How To Apply For Chatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Shetkari Sanman Yojana
- 1.4 Shetkari Sanman Yojana Application Form
- 1.5 CSMSSY Scheme 2022 Application Status
- 1.6 Apply For Maharaj Shetkari Sanman Yojana 2022 By Offline method
- 1.7 Chatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Shetkari Sanman Scheme Benefits
- 1.8 Few Words
Earlier, Yogi Adityanath announced a loan waiver scheme in the Uttar Pradesh. The farmers were pleased and content after the application of the scheme as they could now avail more loans and start from scratch.
Now Maharashtra State Cabinet has announced that an agricultural loan of Rs. 34000 crore has removed in Maharashtra. It sounds an immense relief to the fellow farmers who earlier under the debt can now be debt-free. What is more, is both the husband and wife of the family can apply for the scheme. Read below to learn more about the Maharaj Shetkari Sanman Yojana 2022. Also, check for other schemes like Maharashtra Mahatma Jyotirao Phule Shetkari Loan Waiver Scheme and Maharashtra Swadhar Yojana.
Shetkari Sanman Scheme Eligibility Criteria
Check if you meet the following eligibility grounds laid down for a beneficiary under the scheme:
- The loan debt waiver scheme is available to all the farmers of the Maharashtra state. Hence only Maharashtra’s farmers are eligible to apply under the scheme.
- Farmers who have land up to 5 acres can apply for the scheme.
- Both the husband and wife, who belong to the agricultural background, can apply and benefit from the scheme.
- The scheme is open to all farmers who have taken an agricultural loan from any corporate of the national bank between 2001 to 2009. Only those farmers who availed the loan in the said period can avail benefits under Chatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Shetkari Sanman Yojana.
Documents Needed For Maharaj Shetkari Sanman Yojana
You need the following documents when you are registering at the portal:
- Aadhar Card
- PAN Card
- Bank loan details
How To Apply For Chatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Shetkari Sanman Yojana
You can apply for the scheme through either offline mode or online mode.
For applying under the scheme by online method, follow the steps:
- Visit the official website of the Maharashtra State Government to proceed to use in the scheme.
- On the homepage, search for the CSMSSY scheme. From here, you redirected to fill the application form for registration.
- You can read all the rules and regulations laid down by the Government. You must take care of these regulations when you are registering yourself.
- After going through the regulations, select the “New Registration” below the “login” option.
- After clicking on the new registration, you get two ways to register. One is with an Aadhar Card, and one is without an Aadhar Card.
- If you opt to go with the option that includes Aadhar Card, an OTP for the verification process sent on your registered details.
Shetkari Sanman Yojana Application Form
- If you choose to go with the option that does not include Aadhar Card, you have to visit the Aadhar Enrollment Center for verification.
- Once you finish up with your registration process, you receive an ID and Password. This Id and password are different from every applicant.
- You can use the above id and password when you want to login further and make some changes.
- Then, you receive an online form to fill. Enter all the details asked. After entering all the details, when you try to submit the form, you receive a verification message on your screen.
- Verify your details and submit the form.
- You can also use this portal to edit your details after the submission of the form.
CSMSSY Scheme 2022 Application Status
Using the online portal, you can also check the status of your application:
- For viewing the current status of your application, visit the online portal of Chatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Shetkari Sanman Yojana.
- You can select and click on the link of the application. You can find this link on the right-hand side of the page.
- Now, a search option pops up. Enter all the details like the name of your district and taluka and other credentials. Once you’ve entered, you can check the Shetkari Sanman Yojana scheme status.
- Alternatively, you can click on “Export to Excel” and create a copy of the status of all applicants in that district. You can save the file on your device and use it for further reference.
Apply For Maharaj Shetkari Sanman Yojana 2022 By Offline method
You can apply for the Shetkari Sanman Scheme by following the given steps:
- To apply under the scheme through offline mode, visit a CSC Centre. By approaching any of these centers, you can apply under the scheme.
- Visit the center, and you can get information about offline procedures to apply in the scheme.
- To check the nearest CSC center, visit the official portal.
Chatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Shetkari Sanman Scheme Benefits
Chatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Shetkari Sanman Yojana lets the beneficiaries under the scheme to enjoy the following benefits:
- In the new scheme, the Maharashtra State Government promises its farmers that a loan debt of up to Rs 1.5 lakhs awarded to the beneficiaries.
- The Government also announced something special for those farmers who have been repaying their debt in installments. It said that such farmers would receive a cash benefit of 25% on the total loan amount.
- In total, 89 lakhs of farmers benefitting from the scheme. Those farmers who paying the loan in the right amount enjoy an additional benefit.
- The state wants to ensure full-fledged implementation of the scheme. And as a result, the state Government has directed state legislators to pay the farmers wages for a month so that the farmer rode from debt.
Maharashtra government has launched a new loan debt waiver scheme. Under this scheme, all the farmers who have taken a loan from any corporate or governmental bank between 2001 to 2009 can avail of the scheme. The Chatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Shetkari Sanman Yojana scheme allows additional benefits to those farmers who have been regularly paying their installment. To know more about other schemes, check Timesalert.