Ladli Yojna is inventive by the Delhi government. It aims to help the girls of Delhi. Hence any girl residing in Deli able to avail benefits from the Ladli Scheme. This Scheme benefits the girl families where even today a girl is seen as a burden.
The Ladli Yojna scheme 2024 is the right fit for those people who avoid girls just because they are girls. The Scheme provides financial assistance for girls at specific intervals.
Ladli Yojna Delhi
Ladli Yojana is yet another scheme launched by the Government of Delhi. This Scheme aims to empower girl encouragement and empowerment. It focuses on improving their social status and makes sure that no girl is dependent on the other.
For this, the government of Delhi through this Scheme provide some financial assistance to the families having a girl child. This assistance is given at specific intervals, as mentioned in the government notification. The Delhi Ladli Scheme also change the mindset of those families who think of girl child as a burden.
Delhi Ladli Scheme Requirements And Documents
To benefit under the Ladli Scheme, you need the following documents:
- The Scheme is open to all the residents of Delhi only. Hence the family of the beneficiary girl must be a resident of Delhi for at least three years. For proof of residency, a family must submit a copy of either Voter Id card or any such document.
- The beneficiary girl child must be of Delhi, i.e. she must be born in Delhi. For this, the family must produce a birth certificate of the girl child indicating its birth in the NCT of Delhi.
- A photograph of the girl child with her parents is a must.
- Admission certificate of the girl child issued by Government/ MCD/NDMC.
- A self-declaration form was indicating the annual income of the family.
Eligibility To Fill Ladli Yojna 2024 Application Form
The Ladli eligibility grounds have set for two categories of the girls of Delhi:
(I) Girls born within last year
- The beneficiary must be a girl child. The Scheme meant to benefit the girl child.
- The beneficiary’s family must be a resident of Delhi for at least three years before the birth of the child.
- Girl child must have born in Delhi.
- The annual income of the family shall not exceed Rs 1lakh per annum.
(II) Other girls residing in Delhi
- The child must have born in Delhi.
- Before the birth of the girl child, the parents must live in Delhi for at least three years.
- The girl child studying in government recognized school or a government/MCD/NDMC school.
- Girl child admitted in either 1, 6, 9, or 12th class. Or she should have passed class 10th.
- The annual income of the beneficiary’s family should not exceed Rs 1 Lakh.
- The Scheme is limited to only two girls per family.
Ladli Yojna Delhi Application Rules and Regulations
Following are some rules which e kept in mind:
- The Scheme is limited to only two girls per family.
- The Ladli scheme offers to help the girls of Delhi whose family has an annual income of Rs 1 lakhs or less than that.
- An applicant can apply if she is or his girl child is in 1st class, 6th class, 9th class, or 12th class or if she has passed 10th.
- If the girl does before receiving the full benefit under the Scheme, her beneficiary amount seized and the remaining will returned in the account of State Government.
- Benefits under the Ladli scheme can be accessed only when the girl has reached the age of majority, I.e. 18 years or if she passes 10th class.
- The benefit received under the Scheme can’t transfer to anyone.
- The girl child upon the complete withdrawal of the benefit amount shall submit an acknowledgement from State Bank Life Insurance Co. Ltd., their address, the mark sheet of class 10th or class 12th, the copy of the passbook indicating bank account number and contact number.
- For the verification process, the parents of girl children must suit a certificate of their girl child studying in a school. It ensures that the girl child is still alive. Also, check for Delhi Free Bijli Yojana Scheme and get all the details.
Ladli Yojana Financial Assitance Details
The financial aid given according to the schedule:
|Birth of a girl child within one year of application
|Admission in class 1st
|For Admission in class 6th
|Admission in class 9th
|Class 10th pass out
|Admission in class 12th
|Amount in RS
|Rs 11,000 if the child is born at a hospital and rs 10,000 if the girl child is born at home
How To Apply For Ladli Yojana Application 2024
To apply for the Delhi Ladli scheme, the applicant must follow the given steps:
- The applicant can download the application form for applying under the Scheme. The form downloaded from the official website of the Women & Child Development.
- The applicant can also get an offline form from the District Officer (DO) of the organization, which includes the Department of Social welfare or department of Women & Child Development, SBI banks, Government schools.
- Please note that if your child is a student of class 1st, 6th, 9th or 10th pass out or is in 12th, then the application form must be submitted within the 90 days of her admission. Also, if the girl is a newborn child, the applicants must submit the form within a year of her birth.
- After obtaining the form, you must fill all the details asked in the Ladli Yojna application form.
- After filling out the form, club together, the asked documents and the form. Submit it to the concerned person.
Ladli Scheme Benefits For Girls
Ladli Yojana aims to benefit the girls and Delhi’s population in the following manner:
- It reduces female foeticide in the territory. It enhances the sex ratio of the area and promotes girl childbirth.
- Those parents who are discouraged from having a girl child in the name of Money expenses, this Scheme changes their mindsets as well.
- The Scheme improves the social status of girls and would encourage them to become independent. It would promote girl empowerment.
Ladli Yojana Delhi Customer Care Number
You can contact the concerned representative of the Delhi Ladli scheme by calling on Ladli Yojna helpline Number – 011 23381892
It is all about the Delhi Ladli Scheme. Mainly this Scheme is introduced for the welfare of girl child. I hope all the information helps you out in getting the whole idea of the Scheme. For more details, check the official web portal and for other schemes check timesalert.
- 1 Ladli Yojna Delhi
- 1.1 Delhi Ladli Scheme Requirements And Documents
- 1.2 Eligibility To Fill Ladli Yojna 2024 Application Form
- 1.3 Ladli Yojna Delhi Application Rules and Regulations
- 1.4 Ladli Yojana Financial Assitance Details
- 1.5 How To Apply For Ladli Yojana Application 2024
- 1.6 Ladli Scheme Benefits For Girls
- 1.7 Ladli Yojana Delhi Customer Care Number
- 1.8 Final Words