NIOS Admission Form 2019 now available on the official website of NIOS. The interested learners can apply for distance education through this website. The NIOS administers held examinations for 10th and 12th class students. Twice a year, NIOS release the notification for the NIOS admission. There are four streams available, where learners can get admission to NIOS.
For this year the NIOS admission notification has released by the NIOS official site. The interested applicants can apply for the NIOS admission through the online portal. From this article, the interested candidates will get information about the NIOS admission form, registration procedure, exam fee, etc.
NIOS Admission Form
The NIOS full form is National Institute of Open Schooling, which was established in 1989 by the Ministry of Human Resource Development Department, India. The NIOS is the world’s largest open schooling system. The board is providing mainly distance education and regular education to all the rural and urban areas with vocational training. Every year the NIOS releases the application forms and organise the exam twice in a year.
The NIOS has four streams, where the candidates can apply for NIOS Admission. The stream-I has included online admission for all learners, where the 2nd stream includes for the learners, who want to appear the examination in October/ November. The Stream-III is for the learners, who want to perform the Demand Examination System of NIOS for 12th level. And the last stream is for those learners, who wish to appear the ODES of NIOS for senior secondary level.
NIOS Admission Form Last Date
An applicant can apply for the NIOS admission through online mode only. No offline mode or another medium is available for the NIOS admission process. The candidates have to submit the admission form along with the required documents, without documents the form will not be accepted.
After confirming the NIOS admission, the NIOS will issue the identity card for the learners. Before the last date, a candidate has to submit the admission form in the official site. An applicant must make sure that the given authentic information and documents are correct. Otherwise, the NIOS admission form will reject.
NIOS Admission Form 2019
The NIOS Admission notification has released for the learners. Now the interested candidates can apply for the NIOS Admission through the NIOS official site. Through the article, the learner will get information about the NIOS application form, online procedure, eligibility conditions, etc.
|Program||NIOS Admission 2019|
|Admission for||Class 10th and 12th Vocational Education, ITI learners|
|Admission Process||Twice in a Year|
Important Dates for NIOS Admission
For NIOS admission, NIOS release the admission date twice in a year. The Block-1, online admission conducts in April – May and the next online admission, i.e. Block-2, holds in October- November. For Block-1 online admission, authority gives four admission dates. Except for the first date, for other dates admission, the candidate has to pay some extra fee. In Block-2 online admission also have the same conditions.
|Block for Online Admission||Admission Dates||Admission Fee|
|Block-1 (April – May)||March 16th – July 31st|
1st – 15th August
16th – 31st August
1st – 15th September
Rs. 200/- (Extra)
Rs. 400/- (Extra)
Rs. 700/- (Extra)
|Block-2 (October- November)||September 16th – 31st January|
1st – 15th February
16th – 28th February
1st – 15th March
Rs. 200/- (Extra)
Rs. 400/- (Extra)
Rs. 700/- (Extra)
NIOS Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria are different for the NIOS Admission to the secondary course and higher secondary course. Before filling the NIOS admission form, the learners have to satisfy all the eligibility conditions. Otherwise, the admission form might reject, so only eligible applicants are advised to fill the admission form.
Eligibility for Secondary Course:
- For Block-1 online admission, the learner must be the age of 14 years on 31st
- For Block-2 online admission, the applicant must be an age of 14 years on 31st
- An applicant must have the Class 8th certificate from a recognised board.
Eligibility for Higher Secondary Course:
- For Block-1 online admission, the candidate must be the age of 15 years on 31st
- For Block-2 online admission, the learner must be an age of 15 years on 31st
- The candidate has to qualified class 10th from a recognised board and must have their secondary certificate.
Document Required for NIOS Admission
The learners have to submit some essential documents at the time of NIOS admission. The aspirant has to attach all the necessary documents along with the admission form and submit it on the NIOS official website. The documents are;
- The learner’s recent passport size colour photocopy
- The candidate’s valid any Government ID proof
- Date of Birth certificate of the candidate
- Class 8th and class 10th certificate (According to the course for admission)
- Candidate’s residence proof
- The applicant’s caste/ social category certificate
- If the applicant is an Ex-Serviceman, then they have to submit their Certificate
- An applicant’s disability certificate
- If the candidate doesn’t qualify their pervious board, then they have to submit their Fail certificate/ Mark sheet
NIOS Exam Fee
For NIOS admission, the learner has to pay Rs. 400/- application fee per subjects. In case, the candidate cancelled the admission; then the admission fee will be refunded. An applicant has to pay the NIOS Admission fee through online modes like debit card/credit card or net banking.
How To Apply NIOS Admission form 2019
The learner has to apply for the NIOS admission through the NIOS official website. The application form is only available in the online portal. Before the last date of submission, the candidate has to submit their admission form in the official site. Here we have described the application filling procedure for learners, who don’t know the process for submitting the admission form. Follow the below instructions and fill the NIOS admission form.
- Open the NIOS official website
- Tab on Register Option
- Fill all the details and tab on Submit
- Now the application form will display with consisting of 4 sections like Basic Details, Personal Details, Subject Selection and Study Center Selection
- The first tab on Basic Details Option
- Fill all details like father’s name, mother’s name, mobile number, email, etc.
- Tab on Generate OTP
- After generating OTP, Fill the other details like caste, category, etc.
- Now tab on Other Information
- Upload the scanned photocopy, ID Proof and other documents
- Click Next
- Now the learner will receive the username and password through their register mobile number/email id
- Keep the Username and Password safe
- Now fill the optional details
- Select the subject as per your course
- After subject selection, the learner has to select their study centre as per their preferences. A candidate can choose at least 3 study centres.
- Tab on Review Button, and check the given information once again
- Now click on Next
- The last step is the payment option. Pay the NIOS admission fee through online
- Click on Submit
- After successfully submit the NIOS admission form, take the copy of the form for future reference
NIOS Contact Number
The learner can directly contact with the NIOS office through the given toll-free number. Here we have shared the contact details, and address links of the NIOS headquarter Regional Offices, Study Centers, Learner Support Centre, and Regional Centre Website.
- NIOS Toll-Free Number – 1800-180-9393
- NIOS Email ID – [email protected]
- NIOS Headquarter – Click Here
- Regional Offices – Click Here
- Study Centers – Click Here
- Learner Support Centre – Click Here
- Regional Centre Website – Click Here
For more educational information and updates, check Timesalert.